Business Development Director
£60k-£80k BASIC, £120k-£160k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client offers a very refreshing and personable approach to its clients across the UK and internationally. Focussed on the Microsoft stack, this digital transformation house is very user centric and works ‘bottom-up’ as opposed to traditional IT companies working ‘top-down’. With a significant amount of funding to land imminently, it is looking to expand the UK sales team and is seeking a new business hunter. With an abundance of energy and enthusiasm you will be tasked with winning £1million+ professional services deals with enterprise organisations (1k seats +) across the UK and internationally. It is absolutely essential that you have sold the end-to-end Microsoft Stack (365, Teams, Sharepoint, Azure, PowerBi etc.) and a proven track record of enterprise deals.
*This role is not suited for transactional sales professionals who have been selling ‘off the shelf’ Microsoft products.
Candidate Skills Required:
– 3+ years’ experience selling Microsoft Azure, Power Bi and/or SQL Server
– Must be technically astute around (the above) Microsoft technologies
– Proven track record of enterprise new business wins (£500k+)
Candidate Skills Beneficial:
– Flair, charisma, and gravitas
– Sold business change management
– Sold into financial services or construction
– A stable career record