Business Development Director
Web Application Development
£75k-£90k BASIC, £150k-£180k OTE + Excellent Benefits
We are currently working with a very impressive and exciting organisation.
• Headquartered in the USA
• 15+ offices across the globe
• The leading provider of web application development solutions
Our client is without a doubt, one of the most customer centric organisations we have dealt with. It is seeking an enterprise software sales professional to take full control of the manufacturing vertical. This 100% ‘new logo’ acquisition role requires a polished “thought leader” with a history of success (7+ years) selling software into manufacturing. Deep domain expertise is essential.
You must have a proven track record of consistently closing deals in excess of £100k+, a strong sales sense and credibility to carry out the full end to end sales process in a professional manner. Thus, experience of selling into Senior Directors and C-level is vital. This organisation is a profitable, growing business and is currently investing heavily in an effort to capitalise on their position of strength worldwide.
With ‘household’ reference sites, this is an opportunity for someone to really make his/her own mark on this territory, where career prospects and very good earning potentials are on offer.
N.B. This role is NOT suited to someone who is hard-nosed, pushy and “all about the numbers”
Candidate Skills Required:
– Deep domain expertise within the Manufacturing sector
– Proven track record of new business wins
– Enterprise software sales professional who has sold to multiple-stakeholders
– Amiable with huge amounts of hunger and flair!
Candidate Skills Beneficial:
– Sold Application Development/Middleware/CX/DX (min. 3+ years)
– Credible, consultative and articulate
– A stable career record