Business Development Manager
Cloud & IT Services
£30k-£60k BASIC, £60k-120k OTE + Excellent Benefits
This rapidly growing ‘Microsoft Partner’ is looking for an ambitious IT literate individual to work closely under the CEO’s wing. With a focus on continuing to achieve the exponential growth plans (growing around 30% year on year), this newly appointed Business Development Manager will have a sound IT infrastructure background coupled with a desire to progress within the company. This is a UK wide hybrid role (based in the Midlands) where you will be responsible for selling a wide range of IT services including, cloud connect, cyber security, unified comms, data protection, DRaaS, Integrated and IT managed services targeting SME’s. This role will be predominantly new business, with an additional focus on managing circa 50 accounts. Our chosen candidate will be a results driven, ambitious and proven sales professional looking to hold a great amount of responsibility joining a competent, culturally fantastic organisation, with prospects of sales management and future share options. A seasoned professional who is consultative, able to converse with clients over Business IT aches and pains will really make an impact and help grow the organisation even further.
• Creating a healthy mix of pipeline through tactical and strategic opportunity generation.
• Make targeted outbound calls to obtain qualified leads.
• Nurturing and re-engaging potential inbound leads.
• Develop relations with prospects via telephone, email, social media etc.
• Attending seminars and networking events.
Candidate Skills Required:
– Proven track record of closing B2B deals.
– Experience selling managed services around networking/support/telephony
– A minimum of 3-5 years IT infrastructure experience.
– Passionate, energetic and amiable.
Candidate Skills Beneficial:
– Natural thirst for knowledge
– Stable career record