Mobile WFM SAAS
UK Wide (Midlands)
£50k-£55k BASIC + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a growing and dynamic mobile workforce management SaaS vendor is seeking a solutions consultant to come onboard and assist its growth. You will be ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained through delivering successful software implementation and business analysis. This is a role for an individual with a great attitude, who is highly credible and an excellent communicator. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years experience in implementation, owning projects from start to finish and in delivering demonstrations – NOT looking for someone too technical! In this role, you will be hosting workshops, doing scenario testing, delivering consultancy services, systems configuration and ‘go live’ for new customer deployments.
If you have the above experience, then our client is open to candidates from other industries; however, the ideal profile would be an individual from: mobile workforce management, field service SAAS or scheduling SAAS organisations.
Candidate Skills Required:
– 4+ years experience of SAAS deployments/Implementation
– Experience of SQL or similar databases
– Customer service/project management related experience
Candidate Skills Beneficial:
– Worked for a mobile WFM, field service, scheduling SAAS vendor
– Housing, energy, facilities management, distribution sector experience